Friday 24 April 2009

TANJA'S FIRST ROLLER - SKATING









Dear Friends!

Last Wednesday we had a sport day in my other school. Younger pupils learned to roller - skating! And of course I tried too! It was my first time! And was fill with enthusiasm for it!!! It was very easy to star, even I guess it will be difficulty. I decidec to buy roller!
Today was my last day in school and tomorrow I am on spring holiday for one week. In Monday, 27 th April we are celebrating a Day of Uprising Against Occupation. I am going to stay 4 days at the Slovenian seaside ( Portorož, Izola, Piran). I need to rest!!!!

So, see you soon! A big hug to all of you!

Tanja

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy the holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would like to see the photographs of you falling over, lol.
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry my friends, but you can't see photographs of my falling over, because I didn't fall down at all!
    I am very clever girl!!! Hahaha

    Tanja

    ReplyDelete