Monday 18 April 2011

Toys from Denmark to Greece school!








This morning I went to DHL's offices in Piraeus, and received two boxes from the school of Denmark.

I transferred them to my office in the special school Drapetsona and opened it.

With great surprise I saw all these wonderful gifts that we sent students from the group of Louises.

The students of our school on holiday for the Easter holidays and will return back to class in two weeks from today.

I am sure our students and teachers will love this wonderful game material sent to us by students from Denmark.

I saved all these gifts to present to our children after the Easter holidays. Then again, I will publish photos.

Thank Francis, Oliver and Enzo, Albert and Klaus and the two Louises very much from Greece Iraklis

No comments:

Post a Comment