Thursday 25 March 2010

Fienelot: part 5


Lunch outside.
Rehearsing the moving table.
Fienlot's animal friends.

Bloeband music corner.
Getting last instructions before the performance.
We did spend the week in Bellegem to help the teachers to build the stage and rehearse. It was hard but fun. Today we performed for 200 pupils and it was great! We loved the applause. Only the string of our teacher Bernard's guitar broke during the performance but it was quickly fixed. It's great to see our headteacher Christophe play on his drumset. Tomorrow and Saturday we play for family and friends.
And our teachers... ? They still live!

The Bloesem actors.












1 comment:

  1. Ann,
    sorry but I made a mistake...I don't know how, I entered in your message - when I wanted to publish some our photos- and I deleted your's two photos : Jasmina and built stage. Please forgive me :(. Can you put this 2 photos again please. Thanks for understanding. ( Oh I am stupid sometimes!)
    Tanja

    ReplyDelete