Tuesday 22 December 2009

Dear Comenius partners!

As I promise, here are photos of Ptuj in winter time and with snow. I had nice Sunday ( 20.12.) walk through the city. It was very cold ( -13 degress) but sunny day. Now you can see how Ptuj looks like in winter. But today ( Tuesday, 22.12.) the temperature is very high ( 6 degrees) so the snow is almost gone.
On the photos you can see some of places which you'll visit them. ( Castle, restaurant, theatre...) I started with photos of area where I am living ( first photos I made it from my balcony of my flat). So, perhaps in February will be like that!!!
See you soon in Ptuj.
Tanja

the place where Tanja live
Tanja's street

sleighing

surroundings of Ptuj
bicycles "parkig house"
center of the town

townhall

again townhall


theatre

footbridge
veduta of Ptuj - castle and river Drava

castle
footbridge

restaurant RIBIČ
restaurant Ribič


Ribič restaurant

one of the road to the castle
view from the castle
enter to the castle
old part of Ptuj- view from the catle

view from the castle-townhall

trees on the castle
enter to the castlle

2 comments:

  1. Dear Tanja thanks for the beauty fotos.
    Your city is wonderfful and love.
    We looking forward to get there.
    In Greece we do not have snow where the snow rarely feel great happiness.
    From today we have holidays
    Merry Christmas.
    Many kisses to all Iraklis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Tanja
    These photographs are great and I hope that when we visit in February there is this much snow on the ground. We very, very rarely have snow that deep in Lincoln so it will be great fun for our pupils to enjoy it. Not sure about Kate and Sally who are cming with me, they do not like the cold weather
    Geoff

    ReplyDelete